Our relationships with our candidates are fundamental to our success.
MSA prides itself on having in-depth knowledge of the acoustics industry – this is shared with our candidates to help achieve an accurate job fit. In addition to matching your technical skills, we focus on your personal circumstances to ensure you will be happy with all aspects of your next position.
Our client portfolio ranges from single owner / operator businesses, to SME’s and multidisciplinary organisations, allowing us to provide you with an extensive overview of career opportunities within your specialist field. We aim to make the process simple and fulfilling to achieve your desired outcome.
Our service offering and advice to candidates includes:
- The personal touch; it's not all about 'the job'. Where do you live? Do you own or rent your home? Can you move? Where does your partner work? Children in school? What are your interests?
- CV writing; we provide assistance to candidates on how to structure your CV, and the importance of tailoring a CV / highlighting key skills for specific vacancies
Salary surveys; honest advice when benchmarking your salary requirements. Don't price yourself out of an interview, but don't undersell yourself
- Interview tips & techniques; the do's and don'ts, the basics (obvious, but often overlooked!)
- Rigorous interview preparation; thorough information on the company / team profile / project portfolio / software suites
- Aptitude testing support; information on any testing procedures as part of the interview process
- Interview logistics; parking on site? we'll reserve a space for you. Need to get the train? we'll check the times
- Relocation advice; areas to live / local estate agents